Spoil Yourselves at "the Killians Boutique Hotel
"The Killians Boutique Hotel", located in Fort Cochin is named after Saint Killian (An Irish Saint, who lived towards the end of 7th century).
The Killians Boutique hotel is an exemplification of elegance, ecstasy and comfort. Set along the shores of Arabian Sea at Fort Cochin, this lively hotel is known for its ambience, electrifying menu and great customer service! Also, the architecture is inspired by ancient and modern Portuguese, German, Dutch and Indian styles.
Over the years The Killians have transformed into one of the Luxury hotels in Cochin, and the transition has not been that easy. Here are 5 star quality values which attract diners and tourists to this hotel in Cochin..
- Relaxed dining experience
- A lavish spread of south Indian food especially south Indian seafood and fusion dishes
- Supporting eco –tourism and health tourism
- Hotel Accommodation
- Eco –friendly management
At Killians Boutique Hotel, you can perhaps begin your culinary journey with-
- A luxurious fare of Kerala’s ethnic breakfast dishes such as puttu, idli, upma, appam, dosa, and etc.
- A lavish spread of South Indian dishes for lunch
- A trendy and sumptuous spread of ethnic and fusion dishes for dinner
After munching and dining, you can-
- Relax near the pool
- Climb Dutch Stairs for enjoying a spectacular view of Arabian Sea and Chinese fishing nets lined on its shore.
- Relax through yoga session
- Rejuvenate at spa with professional Ayurvedic treatment.
Post box 22 , River Road
Fort Kochi– 682 001,Kerala, India
Ph:+91 484 22 17 245